Sunday 14 April 2013

#14. Curbed Voice


Things I want to say to you
are left hanging in the air,
the words I had formed to be
declared to you are words no more.
Is time the culprit or is it just you
who seems to think that I all
I say needs no thought or ear.

Now I’ve almost lost my voice
along with it the magic words carry
with them. What have you done to me?
This silence that now looms over me?

Its pain in a way I’ve never felt,
the need to say and yet to stay
down. You should have heard me
when I needed it, let me tell
you all. You were my mate
the one to stand by and me protect
now I’m not so sure if that is what you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment? You are awesome!
Or you could just say hi! You are still awesome!

#social-icons { margin-bottom:-30px; height:50px; width:100%; clear:both; z-index: 2; position: relative; } .social-media-icons { display:table } .social-media-icons ul { text-align:right; padding:5px 5px 0 0 list-style-image:none; list-style-position:outside; list-style-type:none; } .social-media-icons ul { margin-bottom:0; padding:0; float:right; } .social-media-icons li.media_icon { margin-left:6px; padding-left:0 !important; background:none !important; display:inline; float:left; } .social-media-icons li:hover { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); -o-transform: rotate(360deg); transform: rotate(-360deg); -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; }